Podcast #9 How design professionals need to value their services
How design professionals need to value their services…
In this ninth episode of the Home Design Professionals and Cabinet Specialists Podcast, we touch on How design professionals need to value their services and what they can do about it to ensure they get paid handsomely
You will learn how some Design Professionals are creating a line out the door of highly paying customers who will wait for ages to get the work done, and how you can use these methods too.
- The factors that all great designers have to make sure their waiting room is full of hungry clients
- How design professionals need to value their services
- How easy it is to charge more and get better quality clients
- Why all of the best professionals in all industries need a greedy agent
- Why you should avoid the trap of using an agent that is related to you and your business
- Why you need to consider yourself and your skills similar to a professional Baseball Player
Big Takeaway :
The first thing is to take that “A” profile job file and list all the things they get in that project, because just by looking at it on a piece of paper, bullet point, they will begin to see their value very differently than just by thinking about it. The worst person to determine their value in relation to the market is; yourself.