Podcast #3 Jim Gurule- Thought Leader for design professionals
Jim Gurule- Thought Leader for design professionals…
In this third episode of the Home Design Professionals and Cabinet Specialists Podcast, we discuss how Jims upbringing and home life set him up for success and what experiences he went through to get where he is today. He discusses how good designers have a lin out the door for their business and how you can obtain that too.
You will learn why setbacks can be beneficial for you if you have the right mindset and what ways of thinking these days are needed in order to succeed in the home design and cabinet specialist space.
- What it takes to be a salesman of the year 3 years in a row in this industry.
- What it takes to be a thought leader for design professionals
- Why building relationships is the key to most businesses.
- How an idea is only the tip of the iceberg in forming a patent.
- Why confronting your personal weaknesses is crucial in growing your business
Big Takeaway :
The psychology of business has changed in this day and age. If you are not up with what consumers want and need, and rely on the large corporations to supply you the knowledge, then you are on a road to failure. You need to be in touch with what customers want and continually looking at your business from the outside.